Friday, April 4, 2014

hells and heavens

My hells are probably very different from your. I spent a good time part of my life in the hospital. That was my hell, but the heavens out way the hells. The reason is because I am a live today to tell you my story. Let me dive deep and tell you about these hells. The first hell was in the hospital. I could not see my mother or sister because I was in St. Louis and they were in Springfield. It was also hard not to be able to play with my friends. That was the hell part. I was sickness was A-Plastic Aime that is when your white blood cells don't fight of germs.After that was over the heaven part came, so I could have fun with people.I could also ride horse again. Going to college and getting the career I want to be is the best thing. I just love going to college. The homework is not the best part; but I enjoy being around people. The best part is to just live life as it comes and goes. There maybe hell around the corner but heaven is just as close by when you need it. Just wait and you will pull throw like maybe your grades are down, but with a little work you can pull that grade up. That is all it takes and I hope everyone can just it back and wait for the storm to pass. After every rain storm is a rainbow.

1 comment:

  1. You are an inspiration. Making the best out of any situation is a character quality to be admired. When things get bad you always have to remember, If you can dream it- You CAN achieve it!

    Good luck on the path that lies ahead I know you will leave behind a bed of roses that brighten the days of the people you pass.

    ReplyDelete