Friday, April 4, 2014

sunset

                                          
The Sunset
The wonderful day is coming to can end. The sea is turning black the waves are calming down as the sunsets. The sun looks like it is sinking into the water. The cloudes are grossing darker. The sun is magnificit to watch. I could sit on the sandy beach and watch the sun sink into the ebis for hours. The sky is doing a dance with all kinds of colors. The are so bright to see and the are being imprinted into my mind. The purple sky red and orange colors are cicrleing around the bright yellow sun. Then As the sun grows closer to the sea the sky is turning a deep purple that I look to see. I wish I could bottle this image and to watch it for ever. Even if I am not by the sea. The sea is so calming and the waves are wrapping around my feet and running back into the great body of water. The doplins are doing tricks in the water just in front of the sun and all you can see is the out line of these creatures. They are all black as I can see, but they are enjoying the colors and the last look of sunlight. The day is winding down and the sun is disappering into the water. The sky has turned black, but we say hello to the luminous full moon. The night is the new don and it is time to party.

No comments:

Post a Comment