Friday, April 4, 2014


My name is John Hairy. I am a young man and I live in San Diego, California. I am tall and skinny. I have short legs. My beard is nice and trimmed. I sometimes make it into a Go-t. My eyes are a magnificent brown that ladies like to get lost in. I have a bald head that I cover with a cowboy hat. My hair used to be medium length and brown. I had to get a cane because I have fallen off a horse so many times. I can be happy in the morning when I go on my walks with my dog Killer. One day Killer was a bad dog at the dog walk because he likes to chase cats up the tree. I was very sad when the cat was chased up the tree because its paw was bleeding. So, I got the cat down and took him home to fix him up as good as new. I was very mad at Killer and confused as to why he did this. I decided to take Killer to the vet to see why he does this. I was bored just sitting in the waiting room with Killer. I could not get over the irritation of Killer hurting anymore animals. Then the veterinarian came to bring Killer to the back and get the check-up. I had to wait until it was over. I just sat there and moped and tried to get the receptionist to talk to me. After the long wait was over the veterinarian came out and told me killer was fine and she told me that he will grow out of chasing cats. I was so happy I shrunk down to a small size and asked her, how could I ever repay you. She said take me out to dinner for one day. So I did.

   Hello you can call me John. When you look at me you would see a half-grown man. Who lives in San Diego, California. I tower over a lot of people at work, but is is my because of my upper body that is lengthy. Also no matter how much I eat I can never get my weight up to 116 pounds. People comments on my nicely trimmed facile hair. I sometimes give it a cut, so it looked like a Go-t. When girls stare into my lovely chocolate colored eyes, they melted away. I hated my baled head, so I hid it under my cowboy hat. My hair used to be medium length and a chestnut color. I use to ride horse and one day I hurt it really bad when I fell off my horse. I now use a cane when I go places.I can be happy in the morning when I go on my walks with my dog Killer. One day Killer and I loved to take are walk. When Killer had to chase a cat up the tree. I could not stop him then I saw the cat was hurt and my heart went out to that pour cat.So, I got the cat down from the tree and took him home to fix him up as good as new. I could not get over how infuriated at that dog and baffled to why he will not stop this chasing. Killer and I just sat in the dull waiting room until it was time for him to go into the back room. Then the veterinarian came to bring Killer to the back and get his check-up. Killer went into the back and I waited out front.  I just sat there and moped and tried to get the receptionist to talk to me. Finally, after the wait the vet came out with Killer. I found out Killer will grow out of chasing cats; its just I puppy stage.When I was informed of this I felt like a miniature kid. I asked her how I could pay her from this mind blowing problem. If you can take me to dinner that would be great is what she said. I took her to dinner and we had a blast.


No comments:

Post a Comment