Friday, April 4, 2014

point of view

From a tree

The day was a warm windy day, and everyone was on their way to work. It is nice and quiet. Hey man, watch out for the cars. That guy is crazy. Did his mom ever tell him to watch where he is going? Man! What are they doing handing over that brief case? I am going to be a spy and watch from here. Repeated Word Well, I can only watch from hereMore… Repeated Word because I can't move. That's funny because I am a tree, so I can't move. The guy is eating a bagel; man I can smell that delicious mouth water bagel. Would you look at that? The guy gave the pigeon a piece. Hang on, why didn't the pigeon go eat it? He wants the whole thing. That ungrateful little pigeon; at least, he gave you some. The pigeon is attacking the guy. Run man run! Throw the bagel. Good call Overused expression to throw the bagel. What is that pigeon doing now? He's in the case. Run lady run! A pigeon is in the case. Oh no, the pigeon has found the weapons. People, you are all in danger! Run for your lives, it is the robot pigeon. Wait, the guy has the bagel. Okay, he is getting the pigeon to get out of the case. No, the pigeon is aiming the rocket at the man. What will this pigeon do next? Save yourself guy. Okay, the man got the case back, but now there is a rocket shooting through the sky. Where is this destruction heading? If only I could warn all my tree families to look out for a rocket. Oh, the horror! Wait, the man is flying, will he save the day? The sounds of screams are everywhere. I can't see. Stupid hair is in the way. Did you hear that loud boom? Hey lady, what is happening? Wait, she can't hear me because I'm just a tree. The man is back and so is the pigeon's tasty bagel. Oh no, the rocket is coming for you pigeon. Fly away! Great, now the pigeon is toast. That is just amazing. Tree spy is out for a bagel. Well, not really because I can't go get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment