Friday, April 4, 2014

I will never do that again


I will never stay up till 1:00 and study for my health test because I was tried the next morning. I was so tiered I could not stay awake for the test. It was stupid of me because I did horrible at the end of the test. If I could do that over again I would and be happier about the test, but life most go on. The next test is Thursday and I have been studying hard for it. I hope it is a lot easier then this last one. Another thing I will never do again is when I was little I at a hole jar of  gummy candy. The next day my stomach hurt like crazy. So now I go slow on the candy. Also I will never take pain medicine again. I found out the hard way of what it does to me and I would take the pain over throwing up. When I got my wisdom teeth removed I got pain medics. yes it did help the pain and mad me go to sleep, but it woke me up to be sick. Also my parents yelled at me to stop throwing up. Then when my knee started hurting again my dad gave me the pain medicine.

"She is blond."

This girl is loony? The sentence does not make sentence when this person says it. The girl cannot walk in a straight line. Their are a lot of jokes about her that people like to say them. Her hair glows in the sun light. You can almost see through it. Some people want their hair color to be like it It is a common color girl wants to have.

The toddler was angry

This red faced devil is screaming in my ear. She wants to go outside but I said " no". I can't get the yelling to stop she is stomping her feet at me. The screaming is getting louder by the second. The hitting has started to swing. I am dodging them the best I can. I can I ever get her to stop. I can't take it any more, so I am sending her to her room to comedown. I can still her the screams from the living room. She can just be happy or mad I don't mind as long as she fallows my rules.

I was unhappy

I am depressed. I can believe all my hard work went down the drain. I have stayed but for days
making this history project. My cat has remodeled my volcano. I made a volcano by hand and now it is on the floor. My cat had pushed it off the counter. It is due today. My teacher will never believe my cat knocked it off the counter. How am I going to fix it. I can stay home and fix it today and go back tomorrow with it because my mom wont let me. I have to fix it on the way to school on the bus. Kids on the bus helped me fix it. I finally got it in the classroom and In the end I got a B.

No comments:

Post a Comment